BERNINA L 860
Overlocker with color touch screen
- One-step BERNINA Air Threader
- Easy on-screen stitch selection
- Convenient freearm
- Total Stitch Control for perfect seams
- Grand sewing space
The One-step BERNINA Air Threader
- Thread the machine by one simple step
- Now, you're ready to sew
- Imagine threading that is actually fun
The looper threads are magically moved through the machine by air with one simple step on the foot control. Now both hands are free to guide the threads. The L 860 automatically sets the loopers in the correct position of the air threader – no turning the handwheel or searching for the correct position. Simply press the foot control and you're off!
Extremely fast, precise & quiet
- Sew up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Strong and consistent at any speed
- Program speed via touch screen
Not only can you sew quickly, but you can also sew stitch-by-stitch, making the flawless production of precise lines and curves a simple process. Plus, you will enjoy how extremely quiet the BERNINA L 860 sews. Best of all, you can easily adjust the maximum and minimum speed at any time on the color touch screen.
Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Centrally located color touch screen
- Sewing Consultant, Stitch Optimizer & helpful animations
- Expert Mode or Guided Mode
Stitch selection, individual stitch settings or personal memory – the touch screen has all available & allows you to make changes while sewing. Advanced users can apply all settings directly in Expert Mode, while the Guided Mode offers step-by-step instructions. Both modes automatically set the thread tension, stitch length and differential feed along with stitch selection.
Grand sewing space
- 5 5/8" right to the needle
- Easy on/off Slide-on Table included
- Convenient freearm
The space offered on the L 860 is generous by any definition. The L 860 has the room to the right of the needle and work space height you expect from a BERNINA serger. Sew closed items with ease by simply sliding sleeves or cuffs over the convenient freearm.